What is Bobbleware tumbler made of?
Bobbleware tumblers are made from borosilicate glass. The highest commercial grade glass available in the market. Typically used in laboratories and kitchenware for baking, it can withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. With borosilicate glass’ high-quality substance, the tumblers wouldn’t leave a distinct taste and smell when you use it for flavoured drinks. However, since it is still made of glass, you have to care for it to last.
Are the materials safe to use?
Yes, definitely! All our products are purposefully designed to be safe and sustainable. Borosilicate glass is BPA-free, non-porous and non-toxic. The silicone material used for the cup-sleeve is the same material used for silicone plates for babies so you are guaranteed it is food-grade. You should also know that the logo is water-based ink and does not contain any harmful chemicals. The Tritan material used for one of our straw options, is also made of BPA-free plastic and is 100% food safe.
Can I use my Bobbleware tumbler for hot drinks?
Yes, you can! You can even directly pour hot water into the tumbler and it won’t break. You can also store it in the freezer to preserve your beverage. Yes, Bobbleware is truly not your typical tumbler.
What do I get if I buy the tumbler set?
A Bobbleware tumbler set includes:
- Borosilicate glass tumbler
- Straw set (borosilicate / stainless-steel / Tritan™ straw, pouch, and straw cleaner)
- Canvass tote bag (can fit two Bobbleware tumblers and extra room for your phone and wallet)
Do I have options for the straw to go with my tumbler?
Yes, you have options! We have a total of 3 types of straws for you to choose from:
- Borosilicate glass – Our best seller! Most of our patrons prefer this for its smooth mouthfeel. It is made of the same material as the tumbler so it is food grade and BPA-free. It also uses a thick material so it really won’t crack easily.
- Stainless steel – if you want an aesthetically looking straw that will go with your tumbler of your choice, the stainless steel will be perfect for you! Its beautiful rose gold color suits all the tumbler options that we offer. It also has a bevelled angle tip which makes it perfect for drinking. On top of that, it is also food grade and very low maintenance. You also don’t have to worry for it doesn’t get rusty. Not at all.
- Tritan™ – this option is good for those who prefer straws that are lighter than glass but has a glass-like look to it. It also has a bevelled angle tip made of high-quality BPA-free plastic and is very low in maintenance.
Sizes of our straws are well suited for any sinkers in your milk tea so you don’t need to worry! Feel free to pick the straw you like best to go with your Bobbleware tumbler.
Can I purchase the tumbler only?
Yes, you can. You can actually buy the accessories separately and even build your own. However, we do encourage you to purchase our tumbler set because they are mindfully packaged to have a complete waste-free drinking experience for you. The tumbler sets are also more money-saver so, go ahead! check it again in our website.
Can I mix and match the cup sleeve and lid of my Bobbleware tumbler?
Unfortunately, we don’t do this yet. Bobbleware tumbler comes with a cup sleeve and lid of the same color (currently, we have 5 available colors (sage, lilac, ivory and rose). But if you really want to try out the colors, you can purchase them separately as additional accessories.
Can my Bobbleware tumbler fit in the car cup holder?
Yes, it will fit! The standard size of a car cup holder is 3.15 in./8 cm. The size of Bobbleware tumbler is 7.5 cm. It really is the tumbler for when you’re on-the-go!
How do I place an order and get it delivered to me?
We prepare and ship the items within 24-48 hours upon receiving your order. Same day delivery is also possible as long as you notify us through our Instagram account.
Orders are shipped via courier. Items are always well packed using eco-friendly materials, to assure its safety while on its way to you!
How do I return my order?
Since Bobbleware products are used for drinks, we can only accept items that are deemed factory defects. Even then, because all our products undergo a rigorous quality assurance process, the returned item will be subject for review in Bobbleware Australia HQ. We can only identify next steps after this stage in the return process.
Do note that we cannot accept products for return, simply due to change of mind and heart. We highly encourage you to shop carefully!